According to Google, hard-boiling eggs in boys’ urine is all the rage in China. I have never eaten or made any myself, but if one billion people think they’re a delicacy, who am I to criticize? Here’s a recipe inspired by the general guidelines I found on Teoti:
prepubertal boys’ urine
1. Put eggs in a pot. Fill pot with enough boys’ urine to cover eggs with about 1 inch of urine over them. Bring urine to a boil over high heat.
2. Take the eggs out of the pot, crack them, and put them back into the boiling urine. Boil for 1 minute then turn heat down and let eggs simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add 1 cup of unheated urine. Heat to a boil, and let eggs boil for 1 minute before turning heat down and simmering eggs for 5 minutes.
4. Repeat step 3 for a few hours, ideally 24 hours. Simmering time can increase with each successive boil.
5. At the end of step 4, turn the heat off but keep the pot on the warm stove. Do not remove the lid. Leave the eggs in the hot water for 10-15 minutes.
6. Chill the eggs by placing them under cold running water. Let them sit for a few minutes until the eggs are completely cool.
They should look something like this:
Some articles on Virgin Eggs: